<WELCOME! This Site serves to redeem and liberate African Descendants, and all Nations, who confess and believe from the heart, by the precious all powerful blood of Christ, that they are free from all mental and spiritual enslavement according to the Word of God.[1 Peter 1:18-19]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OUR WEBSITE’S WALL PICTURE
Welcome to our 29th “Walk In Newness of Life” (WINL) Coffee/Juice Break Chat!!! At our last Coffee/Juice/ Break Chat the Topic was:The prayer of faith in unison will slow down hurricane Irma and change her direction toward the wide ocean: instead of the Caribbean Islands and Florida….—By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson Guy #3: 09:06
Today the Topic on C/J B Chat is: The arrogance of the unenlightened mind that brings down the wrath of God…!: Now the storms are upon us come to Christ today, people, for He is a reliable shelter in the time of storms!!! —By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson Guy #3:09:11
Please reach for your Bible (Sword,) your preference drink, and ….Let’s take some sips of coffee/juice before we get the ball rolling, and the rest of sips is left to you. … … OK, here we go.
Yahweh, in the name of JESUS,’ do open our understanding in the scriptures and minister to all our several needs through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Topic: The arrogance of the unenlightened mind that brings down the wrath of God…!: Now the storms are upon us, come to Christ today, by faith, people, for He is a reliable shelter in the time of storms!!! —By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson Guy #3:09:11
Unless the wisdom from above is sought through prayerfully study of the infallible Word, and is received for the asking by faith: and unless the arrogance of earthy knowledge is put away by the pursuer: the unenlightened mind due to the lack of that wisdom from above would certainly have a misguided understanding of and total disrespect for God the Creator of heaven and earth, His ways and His infallible Word.—By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
Beloved, in the above mentioned is the root cause/s of Yahweh’s wrath upon individuals, groups and societies whose hearts and lifestyles He sees and deems as wicked. For example, the society in Noah’s days of which Yahweh saw:
“That the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repententh the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.” [Genesis 6:5-7]
The infallible Word teaches us about the history of man, and Yahweh’s dealings in the affairs of men.
The infallible Word teaches us about the history of man, and Yahweh’s dealings in the affairs of men. And in the case of Pharaoh of Egypt, who was obsessed with his selfish Supremacy Policies, and defied the command of Yahweh through His servant Moses to let children of Israel go to serve Him, brought down upon himself and his people the wrath of Yahweh in the form of ten plagues, even to Pharaoh and his army’s own demise in the Red Sea.
DIALOGUES OF INTEREST DEMONSTRATING DIVINE SUPREMACY IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN
Interestingly*, however, was the advice Pharaoh’s magicians gave to him when they had realized that they could not have produced “lice” as Moses’ Rod had done, and that they were no match for the higher power Moses was demonstrating in the presence of Pharaoh and in their own presence. They said to Pharaoh:
- *“This is the finger of God.” And Pharaoh’s heart was hardened and he harkened not unto them;” as the Lord had said.” [Exodus 8:19]
- In the case of the plague of the boils, “the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians and upon all the Egyptians.” [Exodus 9:11] Yahweh’s wrath made a distinction between the Egyptian with the boils and the Hebrews without any boils in the presence of Pharaoh.
- Before the plague of the hail, Yahweh said to Moses,” Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, thus said the Lord God of the Hebrews, let my people go, that they may serve me. For at this time I will send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth. For I will stretch out my hand, that I may mite smite thee and all thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth. And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to show in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth. And yet exaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go? Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now…. [Exodus 9:13-18]
- After Moses had stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the Lord rained hail upon the land of Egypt. So there was hail, and fire, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation. And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and break every tree of the field. Only in the land of Goshen where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.” [Exodus 9:26]
- And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and saith unto them, I have sinned this time: the Lord is righteous, and I and my people are wicked. Entreat the Lord that there be no more mighty thundering and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer.”[Exodus 9:27-28]
- And Moses said unto Pharaoh, as soon as I am gone out of the City, I will spread abroad my hands unto the Lord; and the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the Lord’s….” [Exodus 9:29]
- And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh and said unto him, “Thus said the Lord God of the Hebrews, how long will thou refuse to humble thyself before me? Let my people go that they may serve me. [Exodus 10:3]
- After the plague of darkness when all the Egyptians were in darkness for three days, but the children of Israel had light, still Pharaoh would not humble himself to Yahweh’s commands, and He said to Moses:
“Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more, for in that they thou seest my face thou shalt die.” “And Moses said, “Thou hadst spoken well, I will see thy face again no more.” [Exodus 10:28-29]
Yahweh’s wrath upon King Nebuchadnezzar when he boasted about his earthy supremacy
- Let us see what had happened to King Nebuchadnezzar when he boasted about his earthy supremacy when he said:
“Is not this great Babylon that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honor of my majesty? [Daniel 4:30]
1o. Divine intervention: “While the word was in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; the kingdom is departed from thee. And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beast of the field: they shall make thee eat grass as oxen, until thou know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will. The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar…. [Daniel 4:31-33]
What we all may learn from Nebuchadnezzar
11. “And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up my eyes unto heaven, and my understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honor Him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion , and His kingdom is from generation to generation. And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What does thou? [Daniel 4:34-35]
12. Finally, the wrath of the Most High upon King Herod because “he gave not glory to Him
“… And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon the throne, and made an oration unto them. And the people gave a shout, saying, it is the voice of a god, and not of man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not glory to God; and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.”[Acts 12:21-23]
This is the Infallible Word of Yahweh the Most High. And in it is the scriptural proof that arrogance of the unenlightened mind due to the lack or rejection of wisdom from above sums up to a misguided understanding of and disrespect for God the Creator of heaven and earth, His ways, and His infallible Word, — all of which bring down the wrath of God upon the rebellious and the land.
Now the storms are upon us, come to Christ today, by faith, people, for He is a reliable shelter in the time of storms!!! Will you come, just as you are? Yes, God understands. And He still loves you, yes you, and He knows you by name and all that you have lost in the storms… but He has saved your life, you know, that you might find a new life in Christ Jesus, who loved you and gave His life for you and for me and for the world. Will you take the life God is offering you through Christ His Son? It is eternal life. Repent and return to your loving heavenly Father, my friend, and give him thanks and praise, in Jesus’ name.
You may say, Yahweh, my heavenly Father, I am in this publicshelter, hotel, house, space, vehicle …, but I seek a better shelter, this is, one in Christ, so I come to you now, our true shelter and Rock of all ages. Please forgive me of my sins, and wash them all away in the blood of Jesus Christ. Christ Jesus come into my heart and save me now, and live my live for yourself. Amen. May God’s richest blessings be yours, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Well, our time is up!
Well, our time is up. It was a pleasure sharing with you spiritual things on Moment of Inner Change. See you at our next WINL Coffee/Juice Break Chat, with Redeeming Luv. May God richly bless you. Shalom.
Yours in His love,
Motto: Charity Chase Conduct Cheerfulness Change inwardly